NCAA: LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA: LEGENDS

WHERE BOYS BECOME MEN, AND MEN BECOME LEGENDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HURRICANESPORTS.COM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G_T_G

G_T_G

HURRICANESPORTS.COM Empty
PostSubject: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

HURRICANESPORTS.COM Mifl-07-mast

YOUR OFFICIAL PAGE FOR ALL MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL NEWS & STORIES
Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

HURRICANES GET SLOPPY WIN IN SEASON OPENER

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_07Sep170011

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_01Sep170008

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_02Sep170009

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_05Sep170010

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_08Sep170011

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_09Sep170013
Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

HURRICANES LOSE JUNIOR WR TRAVIS BENJAMIN FOR 8 WEEKS WITH A TORN PECTORAL

HURRICANESPORTS.COM Tb

CORAL GABLES, FL -

THE INJURY OCCURRED IN WEEK 1 AGAINST WASHINGTON STATE WHEN BENJAMIN CAUGHT A 42 YARD TD PASS FROM JACORY HARRIS. CONSIDERED THE SLOT RECEIVER FOR THE HURRICANES, A NEW FACE AT WR WILL HAVE TO STEP UP ON OFFENSE TO SUPPLEMENT LARON BYRD AND LEONARD HANKERSON IN BENJAMIN'S ABSENCE.

Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

HURRICANES BLOW MAJOR 4TH QUARTER LEAD, BEARCATS WIN IN DRAMATIC FASHION
HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_02Sep192108

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_01Sep192107

The Miami Hurricanes dropped a real close one in Cincinnati on Saturday, allowing a big 4th quarter comeback due in part to a passing game which faced no pressure. The Hurricanes lost star DE Allen Bailey at the end of the 1st half when they were leading 20-0 going into the locker rooms. They still felt confident they could finish the game out. Then the unthinkable happened. In the 4th quarter the Bearcats put up 20 points through a almost unstoppable pass game. The Hurricanes failed to run out the clock when they had the chance, as the run game was shut down all day. Graig Cooper disappointed once again as Shannon gave him a second chance and he fell well short of expectations. He rushed for a measly 8 yards on 16 carries. The comes in at an impressive 1/2 yard per carry. Miami fans are rioting for the benching of Cooper. I think its a safe assumption they will get their wish in this next coming week as Coach Shannon has no other viable option. Damien Berry looks to take over the starting gig in week 4. Miami appears to be in for a lengthy drop in the rankings from their impressive #13. It is well deserved for this underachieving bunch. Will they get their sh*t together and play like a contender, or is the season all but over with the loss of Benjamin, Bailey, and their continued sloppy play? They will have to win out impressively to have any kind of legitimate hope at a national title this season.

The 1-1 Hurricanes will be granted a bye week to lick their wounds before they face the tough Pitt Panthers in Sun Life Stadium

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_07Sep192127

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_04Sep192109

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_05Sep192110

Last edited by G_T_G on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MG
Admin
MG

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 am

that sucks..i might tweak sliders a little bit. you only being able to run for .5 yards per carry seems a little off to me.
Back to top Go down
https://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 pm

ALL-AMERICAN DEFENSIVE END ALLEN BAILEY DONE FOR THE SEASON

HURRICANESPORTS.COM 57bailey10glb2

CORAL GABLES, FL -

TALK ABOUT ADDING INJURY TO INSULT. THE MIAMI HURRICANES LOST ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLAY MAKERS IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN THEIR HEARTBREAKING LOSS TO THE BEARCATS OF CINCINNATI. THE SENIOR DEFENSIVE END SUFFERED A BROKEN WRIST AT THE END OF THE FIRST HALF. THE HURRICANES WERE UNABLE TO PRESSURE CINCINNATI IN THE PASS GAME AFTER THE INJURY, WHICH LED TO A BIG COMEBACK FOR THE BEARCATS LED BY TIMELY PASSING PLAYS. IT IS NOT CLEAR WHO COACH SHANNON WILL REPLACE BAILEY WITH ON THE D-LINE. HE SEEMS TO BE A PLAYER WHO IS TRULY IRREPLACEABLE.
Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 pm

G_T_G wrote:

HURRICANES GET BACK ON TRACK BEATING #9 PITT AT HOME
HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_02Sep241651

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_01Sep241649

CORAL GABLES, FL -

It was a wet one tonight at Sun Life Stadium. The #9 Pitt Panthers and the #18 Hurricanes both fought valiantly, but at the end of the night, through the mud and rain, only one team could reign supreme. The Hurricanes D, led by sophomore CB Brandon McGee who had 5 tackles and 2 interceptions, held the high powered Panthers offense to only 10 points on the soggy evening game. The Hurricanes did just enough on offense as Jacory Harris threw 3 tds (and 2 ints) to put enough points on the board to earn Miami the big win.

The Hurricanes are now 2-1 and are looking to move up the top 25 rankings.

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_03Sep241652

HURRICANESPORTS.COM ScreenHunter_05Sep241653
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HURRICANESPORTS.COM   HURRICANESPORTS.COM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HURRICANESPORTS.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCAA: LEGENDS :: Atlantic Coast Conference :: Miami Hurricanes-
Jump to: