NCAA: LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA: LEGENDS

WHERE BOYS BECOME MEN, AND MEN BECOME LEGENDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about Chew Clock.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emmdotfrisk

emmdotfrisk

Question about Chew Clock. Empty
PostSubject: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

I have a question for you guys, I want to know what you think....

Air Force isn't the greatest team, and they run 80% of the time. They pride themselves on being hard nosed and effective. A pillar in their strategy is clock control. With that being said is it frowned upon for me to have the game tempo part of gameplanning on conservative all game? This means I would essentially be chewing the clock down to 5-10 seconds every play.

Let me know your thoughts as I will do whatever you guys want!
Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am

I would have absolutely nothing against this.. seeing as how you had the balls to take Air Force, if that is your strategy I don't see any issues. That is totally sim. Due to your personnel, that is the best way for you to win and I don't see any issues whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
emmdotfrisk

emmdotfrisk

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 pm

yeah taking Air Force kinda makes me look like an Asshat, but I hope I can put up a bit of a fight haha
Back to top Go down
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:08 pm

emmdotfrisk wrote:
I have a question for you guys, I want to know what you think....

Air Force isn't the greatest team, and they run 80% of the time. They pride themselves on being hard nosed and effective. A pillar in their strategy is clock control. With that being said is it frowned upon for me to have the game tempo part of gameplanning on conservative all game? This means I would essentially be chewing the clock down to 5-10 seconds every play.

Let me know your thoughts as I will do whatever you guys want!

CHEESE

jk..

I think it is fine.. Depending on the quarter length. If it is 7-8 minutes then I have no problem whatsoever with it.
Back to top Go down
emmdotfrisk

emmdotfrisk

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

yeah tbh I havent ever done it before, but thought about it....
Back to top Go down
MG
Admin
MG

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

See if it was 5 minute quarters I would be apposed but we are doing 7 minute quarters and its a fair strategy that makes sense, especially with a running team like Air Force. I have nothing against it, if a team complains STOP THEM and get the ball back.
Back to top Go down
https://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 pm

MG wrote:
See if it was 5 minute quarters I would be apposed but we are doing 7 minute quarters and its a fair strategy that makes sense, especially with a running team like Air Force. I have nothing against it, if a team complains STOP THEM and get the ball back.

No doubt boss! It isn't like he is taking advantage of a flaw or anything. It is real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Chew Clock.   Question about Chew Clock. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Chew Clock.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCAA: LEGENDS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: